In 1958, Solanas family bought “La Dulce” “has tranquera cerrada”, “closed gate”, ie it has acquired the property with all its contents, dishes, furniture, paintings, sculptures etc.
Mr Solanas, in the industrial timber industry, it quickly built a sawmill that supplies … with some of the trees in the park that cut! It also plant a forest of poplar and eucalyptus.
A fire in the late 60s ravaged the main building; is not reconstructed. Unfortunately, from that date, other buildings and park already damaged, are no longer held … little by little, the property falls abandoned … and this for almost 30 years!